This is a directory of links to websites that we feel are useful. We cannot guarantee the quality of information on other websites.
- Get Sussed Trendy website giving advice and interactive features to help you to get active and eat healthily.
- Emma's Diary Find out what is happening to your body from the very first weeks of pregnancy, right through to when you finally meet your baby. You'll find medical information, useful tips and advice, along with Emma's own personal account of the highs and lows of her pregnancy
- Lab Tests Online Ever wondered what your blood tests are for? Patients and carers can find simple information about common blood tests and what they show at this NHS website. No patient records or individual tests are discussed.
- Food Standards Agency in Wales Guide to healthy eating, and all food-related issues in Wales.
- HOWIS - The official website for the NHS in Wales HOWIS provides you with: A one-stop shop to health information and links to the wider information base for healthcare.
- NHS Direct The NHS's own online health resource gives simple, clear advice on many medical conditions.